Each of the demonstrations is a downloadable .wmv containing a screencast + audio.
- OpenChechen. An internet-searchable corpus of Chechen texts.
Searches can be based on words, parts of words, combinations of words and so on.
This corpus is also POS-tagged, so searches can also be based on the tags.
- NPCMC. The Nijmegen parsed corpus of modern Chechen.
- Leafing through the corpus (wmv – 1.3 MB,
- How to downlod the corpus for yourself (wmv – 0.4 MB)
- A closer look at one text + switching to ‘Cesax’ (wmv – 0.7 MB)
- Looking at a NPCMC file from Cesax wmv – 1.8 MB,
- Finding syntactic constructions in the NPCMC using the
CorpusStudio web application
(wmv – 7.6 MB)